Phenix Label is a family-owned 5th generation printing company specializing in labels, tags, and flexible packaging for a wide range of markets. The Human Resources Manager will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. This is a department of one providing HR support and counsel to plant management and serving as the HR knowledge resource for 150 employees.
- Implement policies relating to all phases of human resources activities.
- Recruit and onboard new talent at all levels of the organization.
- Administer benefit programs and educate employees about those programs.
- Administer the employee performance management program.
- Resolve employee relations issues, including conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Manage learning initiatives and administration.
- Oversee employee communications.
- Ensure legal compliance with governmental laws and regulations covering the areas of employee work laws, OSHA, EEOC, safety, FLSA, and workers compensation.
- Coordinate with Accounting on payroll processing.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR related field.
- Preferred PHR / SPHR or SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP certifications.
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources management.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
How to Apply:
Please apply through our website at https://phenixjobs.prevueaps.com/jobs/