Sponsor an Event :
Connect with Your Audience
Make your marketing dollars work for you by sponsoring one of our events.
“As a human capital management consultant for Paycor, I was slightly hesitant of becoming a sponsor for EPN. I was definitely pleasantly surprised. The people were amazing, content was enlightening and I was able to secure a few new clients from the event. I definitely recommend this organization.”
Become a Corporate Sponsor at one of Employment Practices Network of Kansas City’s virtual or in-person meetings. This is a unique and exclusive opportunity to highlight your company’s services directly to a large audience. EPNKC meetings attract senior level Human Resources leaders from across the Greater Kansas City metropolitan area and beyond.
Position your company in front of key Human Resources decision makers at some of Kansas City’s largest employers such as H&R Block, Hallmark, and Garmin (just to name a few!). EPNKC also draws attendees from many small and mid-sized companies spanning numerous industries such as energy, retail, transportation, government, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, IT, education, finance and banking.
The sponsorship fee of $950 includes:
- Outreach to over 2,000 HR business professionals in our database through the email-based marketing promoting the event
- Publicity in our social media marketing for the event
- An opportunity to address the group at the beginning of the event
- A list of the registered attendees collected for a prize drawing provided by your company
- Company logo displayed on the EPNKC web site registration page 30 days prior
- Two paid admissions to the event
Interested? If you would like more information about sponsorship, please contact Ryan Hurlbutt at email@example.com or (913) 216-4261.
"As an organization that serves business leaders, Disability Inclusion of Greater Kansas City was pleased to have an opportunity to sponsor an EPN event. Our sponsorship not only supports the EPN and its mission, but it helped us connect with professionals from companies we have not had an opportunity to before. It was a pleasure to be included in the June meeting and we look forward to continued partnerships."