We live here. We work here. We play here. We KC. As Kansas Cityâ€™s largest credit union and one of the top locally-based financial institutions, weâ€™re pretty proud of what weâ€™ve built over the last 80 years. At CommunityAmerica, our main goal is to do whatever we can to help our members achieve financial peace of mind. In order to make that happen, we need to have the right people on our team. Thatâ€™s why we believe in taking good care of our amazing employees. This means constantly looking for ways to reward our teammates and helping them lead a balanced, healthy life. So if youâ€™re just looking for another job, youâ€™re not in the right place.Â But if you want to love what you do, make an impact in your community and have the power to help people change their livesâ€”then weâ€™re glad youâ€™re here.
- Do you want to join a growing organization that is recognized as one of Kansas Cityâ€™s best places to work?
- Are you a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you a talented HR professional driven to deliver your very best performance each day?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then check outÂ CommunityAmerica Credit Union!Â We are seeking a qualified candidate to join our growing HR team, and we want to connectÂ with you! The Director, Training and Development is responsible for developing comprehensive employee
development strategies to position the organization for future success. The Director will build, deliver and monitor the implementation of training and development programs to support the culture and standards of performance across the entire organization. The Director engages with organizational leadership, maintaining a focus on building a sustainable employee development strategy to meet the future needs of the credit union.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 7+ years of progressive experience leading corporate training and development teams
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate Prime or similar learning management system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We know your career is important to you, and so is the type of organization you choose to join.Â The HR team at CommunityAmerica is comprised of energetic, strategic thinkers who deliver HR in a way that drives the business forward each day. Every day we strive to create a workplace where employees are motivated to deliver their best work and see a future with us.Â Why?Â Because our members deserve it and so do you.