Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top prioritiesâ€¦our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Benefits Administrator is responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of benefits programs. This position ensures the successful delivery of employee benefits, provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers and is responsible for accurate record keeping and reporting in payroll and benefits systems. The
Benefits Administrator exercises individual judgment and the utmost discretion when managing sensitive and confidential matters, such as payroll, personnel relations and organizational changes.
Key Highlights of Position
- Ensure successful administration of employee benefits programs, including but not limited to: health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, workersâ€™ compensation, life insurance, travel and accident plan, health savings account and 401(k).
- Perform day-to-day benefits processing for enrollments, COBRA, terminations and changes.
- Respond to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes, and contribution amounts. Manage the annual catch-up contribution enrollment.
- Administer the employee wellness program, planning wellness initiatives and activities, and promoting employee engagement and program rewards.
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the companyâ€™s benefits package. Design and distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions.
- Present benefits package information to candidates, providing comparative analysis to their existing coverage and communicating Relationâ€™s benefits package in a positive and compelling way.
- Conduct benefits orientation and training activities for new hires, employees newly eligible for benefits, and open enrollment. Provide benefits training and support to employees.
- Process and administer all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork, including but not limited to: medical, personal, FMLA and military leaves.
- Work with third party vendors to ensure appropriate management and monitoring of workersâ€™ compensation claims.
- Ensure compliance with all federal programs such as HIPAA, COBRA and FMLA.
- Associateâ€™s degree in Human Resources or related field, but experience and/or other training or certification may be substituted for education.
- 5+ yearsâ€™ experience in benefits administration.
- Experience managing consumer driven health plans, preferred.
- Experience with California benefits administration a plus.
How to apply
Learn more or apply for this position here: https://www.relationinsurance.com/career-listings/benefits-administrator/