St. Teresaâ€™s Academy educates young women to think critically, encourages them through Catholic values to love the dear neighbor without distinction, and empowers them to change the world.
This generalist role works as a business partner to support 90 employees including school administrators, faculty and staff at St. Teresaâ€™s in every aspect of Human Resources. This is a full-time position reporting to the President.
The Human Resources Coordinator is engaged in both day-to-day operations of human resources, as well as administration of the schoolâ€™s human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Coordinator handles on-boarding, benefits, employee relations, training, compensation, and performance management.
- Good understanding HR laws and practices
- Demonstrated experience in ability to resolve employee matters, adhere to school practices, and represent the interests of all employees
- Working knowledge of health & welfare benefits administration, retirement plan administration, employee relations, workersâ€™ compensation, HR compliance and leave of absence administration
- Able to conduct a job search to reach qualified candidates, including use of job boards, professional memberships and social media
- Experience in developing job profiles and conducting salary studies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office. HRIS software (Paycom, PeopleSoft, Workday)
- Ability to multi-task, follow-up and follow-through
- Strong verbal, writing and interpersonal skills
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification preferred
- A minimum of five yearsâ€™ generalist experience in Human Resources
Other Requirements and Conditions
Occasional time required for events outside normal work hours.
St. Teresaâ€™s Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to apply
To apply for this position, click here.