Terracon is looking for an individual that is motivated and dedicated to making a difference with organizational effectiveness. Â Bringing ambitious energy and compassion to weave our “Care and Concern” culture throughout our workforce. Â Terracon is committed to driving organizational development and wellbeing to the next level.Â
The successful individual will: Work collaboratively with Ops Leadership on executing various initiatives to drive effectiveness and employee performance.Â Coordinate, deliver and execute learning and development programs and content for Terracon. Develop implementation and communication plans that integrate change management and adoption strategies. Assist with the creation of tools and assessments strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of the leadership programs.Â
- Collaborates with Executive Sponsors/Champions related to initiatives launching to the system
- Presents training options to the Executive Sponsors/Champions and the project team
- Designs and delivers effective launch strategies
- Provides coaching and facilitation to teams for solving organizational and human resource challenges
- Collaborates to determine performance gaps to develop short and long-term performance goals
- Provides a perspective on the amount of change and absorption capability
- Collaborates with the Executive Sponsors/Champions to determine success measurements and/or adjusts strategies to achieve the desired impact
- Conducts industry research, including benchmarking and best practices on OD interventions
- Utilizes data to identify organizational challenges and strengths
- Analyze and interpret information from various data sources using data collection tools and assessment methods. Use information to determine value-added solutions to continually enhance organizational effectiveness.
The individual must have experience in leadership development, organizational change management and project management. Â In addition, it will be this individual’s responsibility to build strong relationships with business leaders and work collaboratively.Â
- Bachelor’s degree in Organization Development, Organization Psychology, Human Resources Management or related discipline and 3-5 years’ experience with organization effectiveness principles, management and leadership development principles, and OD principles. Or, in lieu of a degree, 7 years’ related experience.
Â Preferred Skills:
- Certification in various Leadership Workshops: Fierce Conversations, Ken Blanchard, Stephan Covey, 360 Assessments, etc.)
- Master’s in Organizational Development
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can click here to apply to the position.