The HR coordinator is responsible for the semi-monthly processing of payroll, the setup and maintenance of employee files, data entry into the HRIS system and provides general support to all members of the HR department. This position assists as a liaison between employees and insurance providers to ensure effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations.
- Supports human resources processes by maintaining paper and electronic records and general confidential information.
- Substantiates applicantsâ€™ submitted information.
- Schedules interviews and meetings by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by coordinating the onboarding and orientation processes.
- Collects and enters payroll information from time records to status or deduction changes and general information.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides administrative support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Organizes work.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following department and organization standards.
- Assists in process improvement.
- Some college course work or equivalent required. Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of prior experience in human resource and payroll is preferred
- Familiarity with ADP, Deltek and Microsoft office software a plus
Candidate must have solid verbal and written communications skills, organizational and multi-tasking skills. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be detail oriented and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reporting skills
- Maintaining employee files and electronic records
- Orienting employees
- Verbal communication
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EEO Employer/Veterans/Disabled