Euronet facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners â€“ Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers â€“ and their end consumers, both locally and globally. The Company has been nationally ranked by both Fortune magazine and Forbes.
We currently have an opening in Leawood, Kansas for aÂ Recruiting SpecialistÂ reporting to the Human Resources Manager.Â ThisÂ isÂ aÂ fullâ€time,Â onâ€site, permanentÂ position. ThisÂ roleÂ willÂ support effortsÂ relatingÂ toÂ recruitmentÂ across ourÂ corporate,Â epayU.S. (Leawood, KS), Software U.S. (Little Rock, AR), and Dolphin Debit Access (Spring, TX) client groups (approximately 350 headcount). Will work closely with our HR Generalists to determine candidate fit within the organization. We need a highly effective communicator with all levels of employees in the organization, a leader and team player, a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and high level of confidentiality.
- Works closely with management for understanding of current and future job specifications, duties, knowledge, education, skills, and abilities required for position.
- Prepares and updates job descriptions.
- Manages internal processes: job requisitions, approvals, job postings (internal and external sites), reference checks, background checks, offer letters, etc.
- Identify proactive sourcing strategies through utilization of social media, job boards, and professional organizations.
- Develop and implement strategies to source qualified diverse candidates to meet requirements for positions from internal, external and/or referral candidate pools.
- Builds network of staffing agencies and attends job fairs.
- Reviews applications and resumes prior to performing initial phone screen for appropriate skills, knowledge, work history, education, etc.
- Refers candidates to interview. Setâ€up/coordination of interviews.
- Assists in the preparation of internal communication regarding new employees.
- Integrate federal, state, and local employment laws and hiring trends into recruitment processes.
- Maintains Affirmative Action compliance.
- Benchmarks and research competitors and industries.
- Travels domestically on an intermittent basis to provide support to client group.
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Job Qualifications/Required Skills and Abilities:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience.
- Experience in Information Technology and Finance &Accounting recruitment.
- Conversational understanding of software languages such as Java, C#, SQL, AS/400, Mainframe, etc.
- Experience with various social media and its effective use in recruitment (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.).
- General understanding of current Human Resources best practices.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels of the organization.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent follow through and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exudes an energetic and outgoing personality.
- Willingness and gracefulness to change direction and speed when circumstances demand.
- Exhibits good business acumen.
- Possesses a â€œcan doâ€ customerâ€service attitude.
Euronet offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide, Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired byÂ Euronet Worldwide, Inc.
How to Apply:
Please go to:Â https://www.euronetworldwide.com/careers-2/?postid=f1rpox9MYdo
Please no third party vendors. Thank you for your interest.