Olathe Health is looking for a dedicated and caring professional to join our Human Resources team as an HR Applications Analyst!
Â The HR Applications Analyst is responsible to:
- Maintain data quality for the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), partners with internal customers and vendors to facilitate integration, and participates in all aspects of system changes, upgrades or patches.
- Maintain knowledge of the HR systems and full-cycle HR and benefits administration; maintains the tables, forms, and integrations for the HRIS, and functions as the subject matter expert and resource for Human Resources.Â
- Evaluates and makes recommendations to make processes more efficient and user friendly.
- Write, maintain and support complex reports and queries; and understands the business objectives to interpret data, find patterns, and make recommendations based on data trends.Â
- Develop and deliver analytics, reports and presentations based upon data trends and patterns.Â
- Create ad hoc analysis and reporting of HRIS data for HR department and internal customers
- Create and maintain user guides, and provides training to end users.
- Promote teamwork, collaboration and trust by demonstrating sound judgment, empathy, and active listening/communication.Â
- Encourage positive and productive working relationships, and advocates for inclusion in the work environment.
How to apply:
We invite you to visit our website to learn more and help us fulfill our mission to help people through health, healing and happiness: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/olathe/#/job/7216