OMNI is honored to partner with Wilbert in their search for a Total Rewards Manager. This is a key role responsible for the development and management of progressive and competitive compensation and benefits programming in alignment with the organization’s strategy.
Wilbert is headquartered in Leawood, KS and is one of the largest and most respected suppliers of products and services to the funeral industry. Founded over 100 years ago, the company has undergone significant growth in the last three years under new ownership and leadership, and currently has approximately 1,400 employees in 90 locations.
- In coordination with CPO, create a comprehensive total rewards philosophy that aligns with business strategy and talent needs and is highly competitive within the marketplace.
- Research, analyze, and establish a company-wide compensation model with job descriptions and salary ranges, conducting job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and departmental compensation reviews. Utilize data from compensation surveys for market pricings, salary structure developments, and special reviews.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the administration, execution, and analysis of the Company’s total compensation programs including annual salary, bonuses, and long- and short-term incentive plans.
- Oversee benefits programs in consideration of financial and vendor performance, market trends, regulatory compliance, governance, and benefits philosophy.
- Lead Annual Open Enrollment and the day-to-day administration of the overall health and welfare benefits and 401K Plan, and other compensation and benefits related plans.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations regarding reporting and filing, and collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or other related field required.
- 3-5 years in the benefits field, manufacturing environment a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in the analysis, design, and administration of compensation programs.
- Exceptional discretion, problem-solving and decision-making skills and confidentiality.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation skills.
- Experience leading compensation design changes from concept to execution.
- Experience conducting national pay market analyses and building out national compensation plans.
- Strong knowledge of benefit plans and legal regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with advanced skill in Excel, and comp and benefits software experience.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) strongly desired.
We appreciate your suggestions or referrals to professionals who may have an interest in this outstanding opportunity.
Formal interest accepted through the OMNI Executive Search Portal
Direct all inquiries to: OMNI Human Resource Management
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.