Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director of People
Location: Kansas City, MO, Leeâ€™s Summit, MO/Hybrid
Assists with implementing bank-wide talent acquisition projects/programs, with a strong focus on diversity, inclusion and belonging. Determine hiring manager expectations and develop recruiter role responsibility process for each open position. Partner with manager and the People team to create a positive experience for all new hires. Assist managers and Bankers in understanding and following established guidelines and procedures to ensure a cohesive and enjoyable work environment in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and based on the Lead Bank mission and values.
- Work with hiring managers to create appropriate job descriptions.
- Determine hiring manager expectations, and establish recruiter role responsibility process for each open position.
- Post open positions internally and then externally as needed. Ensure positions are posted to the recruiting system and available for internal candidates to apply for transfer/promotion opportunities.
- Utilize the recruiting system to track requisitions and applicants.
- Utilize creative, professional and ethical recruiting methods with a focus on to identify top-performing candidates for open positions.
- Remove job postings as needed â€“ when job is filled or enough candidates have been received.
- Interview and assess candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Act as point of contact for candidates.
- Help hiring manager prepare behavioral and appropriate interview questions as needed.
- Provide marketing materials, general information, and benefit information about Lead Bank to candidates.
- Maintain affirmative action program records, reports and logs to confirm to EEOC requirements.
- Ensure candidates complete an employment application prior to interviewing for open positions.
- Request and obtain background investigation report prior to allowing employment of new hire.
- Promote employee referral programs to stimulate applicant flow.
- Assist hiring manager in determining the best candidate for the job and the appropriate salary to offer.
- Provide necessary new hire information to Payroll & Benefit Manager for accurate payroll processing.
- Prepare an offer letter for every new hire.
- Attend career fairs or other candidate sourcing opportunities with a focus on recruiting diverse candidates.
- Maintain appropriate job files for each job posting for a minimum of two years after the job is filled.
- Assist with training and development of employees or scheduling of necessary training and development.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation with every Banker with focus to create an inclusive and belonging environment.
- Create onboarding experience with 1 week, 30, 60, 90 day review with each Banker to ensure continued inclusion, equity and belonging.Â
- Answer questions from Bankers and managers and interpret policies, processes and guidelines.
- Support Internship recruiting programs that provide meaningful business experiences.
- Work with hiring manager to ensure SMART Goals are created and updated in HRIS system for every new hire within two weeks of start date.
- Participate in the Bankâ€™s IDEA Committee.
- Must comply with all Bank policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Model the Lead Bank values and set the example for all Bankers.
- Other duties, tasks and projects as assigned.
- Strong service orientation
- Ability to multi-task and change course as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to form good relationships with all levels of Bankers
- Good understanding of AAP rules and requirements
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to partner with other managers and Bankers on employee issues and solutions
- Good communication skills â€“ both verbal and written
Â· Regular requirements:
- View computer monitors
- Use hands to type / handle / feel
- Reach with hands & arms
Â· May be required:
- Lift up to 20 lbs.
Preferred Education and Experience:
1-3 years of previous recruiting or HR experience
How to apply:
To apply for this position click here: https://www.click2apply.net/2Vz4WjIXEllaiB18UD2QG
* Lead Bank requires all employees to be fully-vaccinated from COVID-19. Medical and/or religious accommodations may be requested.
*Lead Bank is proud to have an inclusive culture committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. rform the essential functions.