Essense Designs is an international bridal wholesaler with key offices based in Lenexa, Kansas and Perth, Australia. Our growing organization also operates in the United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, and New Zealand. We have been a global leader in bridal fashion for over 20 years and our designs are currently sold in over 1,500 stores worldwide. With innovative designs and a strong customer service approach, Essense Designs is a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company that rewards excellence, drive, and collaboration.
As a people-focused company that fosters positive relationships as a core value, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the full-cycle recruiting activities in our high growth business. The individual in this role will have the exciting opportunity to build and implement recruiting processes and initiatives to ensure the right talent is in the right role at the right time to make a lasting impact on the business. This highly-visible role requires a passionate, magnetic personality with a collaborative approach. We are searching for an individual who is results-driven and highly detail-oriented who approaches each day with enthusiasm. We are looking for a talent magnet who is motivated by facilitating great career connections for both the Company and the individual. To be successful in this role, the right person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and believe that networking is just as important as technical sourcing. As an ambassador of the company, the individual hired for this position must be fully invested in creating a positive candidate experience and making sure we identify the best possible candidates for every role as part of our commitment to excellence.
What We Expect
- Lead the efforts to identify and attract amazingly talented people to work with our team!
- Leverage Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) to streamline processes, facilitate collaborator communication, and create a seamless candidate experience.
- Develop and document written processes and procedures for all recruiting activities. Create and maintain regular reporting on talent sourcing activities, candidate pipelines, and relevant metrics.
- Build relationships with managers to understand current business priorities, design appropriate sourcing strategies, and identify and implement recruiting processes that meet the companyâ€™s needs and align with our culture.
- Manage the talent sourcing and selection process to ensure the right talent is in the right role at the right time.
- Create a positive candidate experience throughout the process and leverage relationship building skills to create a strong pipeline for future roles.
- Develop creative methods for sourcing candidates to identify diverse, top-level talent; may include internet research, social media, networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, advertisements, career events, associations and other sources.
- Provide leadership and direction to team members engaged in the recruitment process. Serve as a consultant to hiring panel members through each step of the interview process.
- Actively engage in networking to support our talent brand in the community, working to build our reputation as an employer of choice.
- Work with managers to draft necessary job descriptions and postings or other recruiting materials. Develop a detailed recruitment plan for each opening and ensure consistent interview processes are maintained and documented.
- Drive and manage the recruitment process from sourcing to offer acceptance, ensuring processes are adhered to and service levels are met. Continually evaluating the process and identifying areas for improvement and efficiencies based on company strategies and growth.
- Provide training to hiring managers and all engaged in hiring panels on best-practice interview techniques.
- Work with senior leaders to monitor activity against hiring budget and forecasts; regularly provide updates regarding open requisitions and timing of recruiting activities.
What We Are Looking For
- The right culture fit is critical. The person we hire will be relationship-focused, agile, and fun. They will be ambitious and aggressive without being pushy.
- Key strengths are recognized as flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive.
- Must have an engaging and magnetic personality and charisma to attract top-notch talent to the organization through networking and relationship building.
- Exude a passion for talent, and drive for results. Demonstrate persistency to see processes through and ensure delivery of top talent for every opportunity.
- Possess strong relationship management and communication skills, both internal and external; we want both our candidates and hiring leaders to have a great experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Must have an ability to work at a fast pace with a sense of urgency and â€œhustleâ€, while being detail oriented and process focused. We are growing fast, and we move quickly to respond to the market and our align our talent planning to business strategies.
- Demonstrated experience with creative, proactive talent sourcing using a variety of posting platforms, social media, and creative recruiting techniques.
- Be a creative thinker with a demonstrated history of recommending and implementing innovative practices and solutions.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a proven record of handling multiple projects and initiatives of varying scope and delivering high-quality results within defined timelines.
- Have an agile approach to work and able to shift focus to meet varying needs of organization, along with strong collaboration skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, familiarity with applicant tracking systems; iCIMS and Linked-In Recruiter experience preferred.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 7-10 years professional recruiting experience required, preferably in a high-growth dynamic organization and sourcing for multi-disciplined roles. Management level experience highly preferred.
What We Offer
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our fast-growing global team! In return for your skills, we offer you the opportunity to join an international industry leader and be part of a creative and collaborative culture that empowers its people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. We recognize and reward excellence, innovation, and loyalty. As such, we provide competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, and there is ample opportunity for exceptional team members to grow with us as we continue to expand.
If you have the skills and drive to help us further our growth, please go to https://www.essensedesigns.com/careers/ and follow the prompts to submit a cover letter, resume, and online application. Please note: We believe cover letters are important to help us understand why you are interested in this position and your unique story and qualifications. If you sincerely desire to work with us, please consider this when submitting your materials.