Essense of Australia is an international bridal wholesaler with key offices based in Lenexa, Kansas, Perth, Australia, and Zug, Switzerland. Our growing organization also operates in the United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, and New Zealand. We have been a global leader in bridal fashion for over 20 years and our designs are currently sold in over 1,500 stores worldwide. With innovative designs and a strong customer service approach, Essense of Australia is a dynamic and rapidly expanding company that rewards excellence, drive, and collaboration.
Essense of Australia is a people-focused company that fosters positive relationships as a core value. To support our ongoing organizational growth, we are expanding our Human Resources team and looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in the Lenexa, Kansas office. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle talent recruiting in our high-growth business. This position will develop sourcing and interviewing strategies to ensure the right talent is in the right role at the right time to deliver on expected business goals. This role will be integral to the Talent Acquisition process, facilitating all logistics of the interview process and focused on providing an exceptional experience to both our candidates and internal teams. Organizationally, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and is part of the companyâ€™s Human Resources team.
What We Expect:
- Work with Talent Acquisition Manager and hiring managers to execute recruiting strategies.
- Build relationships with hiring managers to understand current business strategies, design appropriate sourcing plans, and identify and implement appropriate recruiting processes.
- Drive the lifecycle of the talent acquisition process to ensure the right talent is in the right role to deliver on expected business goals.
- Facilitate the candidate experience, including communications, coordination, and scheduling of phone, video, and on-site interviews.
- Provide a high-touch candidate experience from the first point of contact until the last.
- Partner with and guide hiring managers regarding candidates and facilitate all stages of the interview lifecycle.
- Develop behavioral-based interview questions for each position and ensure consistent interview processes are maintained and documented.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR leadership to coordinate offer approvals, offer process, manage negotiations, and ensure all parties receive appropriate communication and documentation.
- Develop creative, proactive methods for sourcing candidates to identify diverse, top-level talent which includes, but is not limited to internet searches, social media, employee referrals, career events, and other associations.
- Build networks within the company as well as inside and outside the industry to help build targeted candidate pools for a broad range of roles.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field preferred. Relevant equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 7 years progressively responsible recruiting/talent acquisition experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment working with a variety of roles.
- The right culture fit is important to us. We want someone who is relationship-focused, agile, and fun.
- Key strengths are recognized as flexibility, fantastic communication skills, and huge amounts of drive.
- Ability to attract top-notch talent to the organization through networking and relationship building.
- Passion for talent, increasing organizational capability, and achieving business results through purposeful selection and hiring.
- Recent, demonstrated experience with talent sourcing using a variety of posting platforms, social media, and creative recruiting techniques.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting practices and principles, applicable employment law, pay, and benefits to effectively negotiate and communicate offer details.
- Creative thinker with a demonstrated history of recommending and implementing innovative practices and solutions.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a proven record of handling multiple projects and initiatives of varying scope and delivering high-quality results within defined timelines.
- Agile approach to assignments and able to shift focus to meet varying needs of the organization.
- Strong collaboration skills with a team-focused approach.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with applicant tracking systems; iCIMS experience preferred.
What We Offer
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our fast-growing global team! In return for your skills, we offer you the opportunity to join an international industry leader and be part of a creative and collaborative culture that empowers its people, promotes teamwork, and embraces sustainability. We recognize and reward excellence, innovation, and loyalty. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows talented individuals to thrive. As such, we provide competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, with significant opportunities for exceptional team members to grow with us as we continue to expand.
If you have the skills and drive to help us further our growth, please go to https://www.essensedesigns.com/careers/ and follow the prompts to submit your resume, portfolio, and cover letter.