The Senior HR Generalist will be the sole HR practitioner at KCAV with responsibilities including processing bi-weekly payroll, benefits administration, performance reviews/assessment, talent acquisition, promotion of core values and resolving HR-related issues that arise. This role will also advise Leadership Team on best practices and provide guidance/risk analysis to President.
This position has potential to serve on the leadership team and may have one direct report. KCAV is a family owned, rapidly growing audio-visual equipment installation and service company with 70+ employees in KS, MO, NE and in remote locations. This is an on-site position in Kansas City. Hiring range is $55,000 to $70,000 with bonus potential.
Ideal Candidates will have:
• At least 4 years of experience in a generalist role, preferably as a sole practitioner, with a solid understanding of benefits and employee relations; and have a good understanding of employment law as it applies to these areas including FMLA, ACA, Title VII and ADA
• At least 2 years of experience processing payroll from start to finish independently (we use Solutions Q360 and Paychex for our time keeping/payroll systems and although experience with these will be a big plus, it is not required)
• Experience with all aspects of the talent acquisition process in a high growth environment
• Experience coordinating events and employee engagement activities for a multi-state, remote and on-site work force
• Self-starter who excels when working independently and has excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable learning new programs quickly
• Excellent organizational skills, a high attention to detail, and an expert communicator in English both verbally and written
• Selected candidate must be able to pass a background check (including pre-employment drug screening) and have a high school diploma or equivalent
KCAV offers PTO, paid holidays, a relaxed, flexible work environment, and a comprehensive benefits package including subsidized medical/dental/vision insurance, company paid life and short-term disability, 401(K) with company match, and profit-sharing.
KCAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.