Our client, a high growth national firm seeks a Senior HR Business Partner (SHRBP) to be based in the Kansas City Metro Area.Â
Currently, the SHRBP position will assess, develop, implement and maintain human resource programs and procedures that support the overall achievement of the companyâ€™s strategic goals and objectives by formulating partnerships to deliver value to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. This includes providing strategic and operational HR advice, coaching, development and support to the functional businesses.
Additional responsibilities for this role include:
- Works closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, increase productivity and yields results
- Develop, plan and implement key change initiatives to foster a work climate conducive to employee retention
- Participate in continuous improvement of global HR programs such as employee benefits, compensation, performance reviews and recognition in line with the best practices in the industry in regards to laws
- Participate in the planning, coordination, assessment and implementation of the companyâ€™s Performance Management program
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Be well versed in laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers
- Participate in the planning, selection, delivery and evaluation of effective managers and employee training
- Manage workerâ€™s compensation claims
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 8 years of related experience
- PHR certification or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, FLSA, FCRA, ADEA, ADA, FMLA, and other applicable laws required
- Extensive knowledge in HRIS, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
Click here to apply for this position.
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.