It has been said that a company is only as good as its people and hiring the wrong person can cost you more than just money. Advisors Employee Services was created to help independent financial professionals all over the country with their staffing needs. We aren’t your average staffing agency; we are experts in the financial service industry and work diligently to match our clients with the best candidates.
We are seeking a seasoned Recruiting Professional to lead our recruiting efforts. From understanding each client’s staffing needs, creating job postings, candidate screenings, and offers – this role provides full cycle support to our clients. Strong candidates are organized, people oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Work with clients to identify staffing needs
- Manage recruiting process from beginning to end for multiple openings at a time; including but not limited to development of job descriptions/job postings, resume review, multi-step interviews, scheduling, logistics and extending offers
- Build and maintain working relationships with clients; advise on best practices, act as a sounding board on hires, and regularly communicate throughout the process
- Partner with clients to identify target traits, skills, experience levels and other criteria for specific openings
- Source and recruit diverse pool of candidates; implement new souring methods
- Assist in compensation research and planning with clients
- Perform background checks
- Manage day to day operations of team to ensure timely, accurate and value-added customer service to clients
- Regularly assess and analyze processes to identify areas of improvement
- Delegate work appropriately based on business needs
- Assist with complex or escalated client needs
Experience you’ll bring:
- At least 3-5 years of recruiting experience required, additional experience preferred
- Experience conducting interviews over the phone or in person
- Confident, professional, and articulate in written and verbal communication; excellent interpersonal skills to build rapport with all personality types
- Operational aptitude with exceptional organizational skills
- Must possess great initiative, be self-motivated, and dependable
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and sourcing techniques
- Understanding of variety of industries and professional job functions
- HR certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
What you’ll get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k (with matching options)
- Generous PTO package upon your start date
- Access to an on-site café, gym and primary care
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities
- Recognition for hard work & exemplary performance
- Employee sponsored events…and more!
Who We Are:
Advisor Employee Services is an exclusive hiring and consulting firm aimed at recruiting the nation’s top talent and placing them carefully within partnering financial service offices around the country. We view ourselves as the financial industry specialists of hiring and training for our clients and candidates. Our mission is to help match people with compatible financial companies that share their goals. Together with our clients, the culture we promote is one of sharing knowledge, helping others, and giving back. Advisor Employee Services is an affiliate of Advisors Excel, a fast paced, innovative company that seeks to service independent financial advisors in a multitude of areas within their business.
Advisor Employee Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Everyone is welcome here – as an inclusive workplace, our employees are always comfortable bringing their true selves to our offices daily.