Are you a creative & experienced recruiter? Do you enjoy partnering with your clients to help them fill positions? Do you have experience souring and hiring salaried and hourly employees in a high volume environment in the engineering or construction industries? Are you interested in being a part of a dynamic and fun team? If so, letâ€™s talk!
Terracon is growing, and to keep up with hiring demands, we are looking to add a Recruiter to our team. In this role, you will partner with offices to create recruiting plans (including interesting job postings); help offices decide best places to post jobs; partner with local trade schools or universities, military and diversity organizations to identify candidates; stay in touch with local job market and salary requirements; screen candidates; and help managers negotiate successful offers. In summary, find creative ways to source and hire technicians and exploration team members!
Day to day functions:
- Conducts full life-cycle staffing/recruiting for technicians and exploration team members in identified major markets.
- Works independently, using industry knowledge and/or professional guidelines and protocols to accomplish goals and objectives and solves problems of moderately complex scope.
- Sources, screens, interviews, closes applicants.
- Develops and directs implementation of recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified applicants, evaluates applicant strengths compared to position description and competencies.
- Evaluates candidatesâ€™ attitudes, knowledge and willingness to embrace our Incident & Injury Free culture
- Develops and directs interview coordination activities for entry to mid-level positions.
- Develops advertising campaigns and programs.
- Understanding of basic internet search tools and industry resources.
- Supports and contributes to department recruiting related projects.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR management to ensure hiring requirements are met.
- Ensure positive candidate experience is met through interview and hiring process.
- Maintain knowledge of company industry, related industry, business supported and market demographics.
- Consistently update applicant tracking system and hiring managers in a timely manner.
- Ensure regulatory and company policy compliance.
- Assists in offer negotiations on positions.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in business administration or related field and 4 years of professional staffing, and recruiting experience in engineering consulting firm or related corporate environment and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations required. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 8 yearsâ€™ related experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking system required (Brass Ring preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in multiple creative sourcing techniques for active and passive applicants.
- Familiarity with social networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and related).
- Experienced in developing and executing recruiting assignments for entry-mid level positions.
- Ability and experience in marketing and conveying a companyâ€™s goals/directives to potential candidates.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Possess strong written and oral skills for verbal communication.
- Valid driverâ€™s license with acceptable violation history.
- CIR (Certified Internet Researcher), LinkedIn Certified Recruiter or related preferred PHR preferred #LI-TB1
About TerraconTerracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 3,500 employees in 130 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terraconâ€™s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
EEO StatementTerracon offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
How to Apply:
Click here to learn more or apply for this position.