The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for supporting leaders within their client group to produce key business results in alignment with CM’s strategic plan and True North metrics. The HRBP maintains an effective level of organizational knowledge and business literacy and stays informed on the business unit’s midrange plans, culture, financial position, and challenges. The HRBP builds and maintains influential relationships by being a strategic partner with executive and senior leaders. Understands the industry, including the current and forecasted environment, and contributes to the development and implementation of HR solutions to support the desired direction of the business. Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to leaders and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. Responsible for providing high-level daily support in the administration of the HR program for the assigned executive leaders and their senior leadership teams.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to executive and senior leaders to diagnose Human Resource related needs, provide solutions and assist leaders in setting business strategies to drive positive business results.
- Provide strategic HR consultation focused on creating innovative HR strategies to anticipate and assess emerging business, organization or people trends and identify and implement effective solutions.
- Drive desired cultural change, working closely with leadership and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 or more years experience Human Resource experience or
- Master’s Degree and 5-7 years of experience Human Resource experience
- SHRM-CP, SCP or PHR Preferred Upon Hire