Are you a positive, upbeat person who easily relates to a diverse set of people? Do you communicate clearly, professionally, appropriately by putting â€œHumanâ€ into Human Resources? Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding service to internal customers? Do you have the courage to replace an individual who has provided this type of support to Finley co-workers for 30+ years?
If so, please consider joining the Finley HR Team to replace our Human Resource Manager who is retiring. Partnering with the VP of HR, this role is ideal for Human Resources professionals with strong attention to detail and unparalleled organizational skills, who prefer to direct their own work with minimal supervision.
How we recognize your contributions:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous 401(k) Plan contributions and potential Profit Sharing contribution.
- Allow you to work in a flexible environment alongside other dedicated associates who enjoy working with rural broadband and energy providers.
- You may even be able to work from your home office in the Southwest Missouri region!
What Ideal Candidates Bring to the Table:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an HR Manager
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in management, or related field.
- Professional certification from SHRM-CP or HRCI-PHR.
- Must have above average Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and priorities.
- You believe in acting like an owner of Finley Engineering because you could be one someday. As an S-Corp. Finley is employee owned.
- You can walk in someone elseâ€™s boots â€“ You understand otherâ€™s viewpoints and think that you get to better answers by sitting on the same side of the table. You understand what â€œgetting-to-yesâ€ means in human resources.
Learn more and apply here:
The job description can be reviewed on our Careers page: https://finleyusa.com/job/human-resource-
manager-southwest-missouri/ Please submit your resume for consideration through the link on this page.
Finley is an EEO employer, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by law.