HR Business Partner
Saint Luke’s Health System is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to play a vital role in supporting our senior leaders, managers and employees in the areas of retention, diversity, equity, & inclusion, policy interpretation and employee relations. Our team of HRBPs are supportive, collaborative and have meaningful careers being a part of a health system that provides a combination of clinical excellence and compassionate care. As an HRBP, you have the opportunity to partner with exceptional leaders and employees to ensure we are “The Best Place to Give Care. The Best Place to Get Care”.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, self-driven and feel comfortable working independently. This position will support Crittenton Children’s Center, Bishop Spencer Place and Saint Luke’s Home Care and Hospice. A large part of your position will include building strong, trusting relationships with employees and managers. The ideal candidate for this position would have experience in the healthcare industry.
- Build a strong business partnership with leaders, managers and employees by providing guidance and counsel to managers and employees throughout entity on HR related issues
- Support managers and employees to increase retention
- Maintain a strong understanding of our policies and procedures
- Proactively communicate and support HR processes by rounding regularly.
- Support and encourage a culture that is diverse, equitable and inclusive.
- Assist with and/or lead development, coordination, support, and implementation of targeted HR initiatives in accordance with the entity and/or HR Strategic Plan.
- Support a strong organizational culture by encouraging employee engagement and tracking and responding to HR Process Scorecard data.
Why Saint Luke’s
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve
- Applicable Experience:2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Full Time
- Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region’s premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.