Are you interested in learning about healthcare professions and the latest healthcare innovations in the KC area? Become part of an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in both your career and community.
Job Description Summary : The Compensation/Workforce Analyst supports the compensation function by administering the companyâ€™s pay philosophy and programs as well as analyzing compensation data and trends. In addition the position is responsible for collecting and analyzing HR data and metrics to identify important trends. This individual is responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate and presented in a clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to key stakeholders.
- Studies labor market and compensation related trends and evaluates jobs and recommends grades to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Assists in the implementation and administration of compensation programs and policies, including preparation of compensation-related training materials.
- Partners with leaders and HR Partners to analyze positions throughout the organization and revise job descriptions accordingly.
- Assists with testing and maintaining all compensation processes in the HRIS system, including annual merit reviews and all company incentive plans.
- Provides support for identifying meaningful metrics for the business and works with other HR personnel to develop and create data in a consumable form according to audience.
- Creates and maintains HR reports, people metrics/dashboards, and compensation related data/processes.
- Prepares and monitors merit budget process and ensures merit guidelines are applied appropriately.
- Develops job evaluation and compensation processes and procedures and communicates/ educates processes to employees and management.
- Maintains, enhances, and communicates company-wide compensation statements, such as Total Rewards Statements.
- Identifies and presents relevant trends in clear, succinct reports to key stakeholders and demonstrate the implications of these trends on the business.
- Investigates possible methods of improving and/or increasing the automation of the reporting process; upon approval, configures in the system, and communicates to impacted individuals.
- Provides support for all HR reporting requests from internal and external customers, as well as compensation related system questions.
- Develops procedures to ensure compliance, ensuring that all systems meet compensation needs and are updated according to compensation changes.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- 3 yearsâ€™ experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation programs and workforce analytics
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Working knowledge of benefits laws and regulations, including, but not limited to: Knowledge of FLSA laws and testing exemption status and Knowledge and understanding of DOL regulations
- Exceptional knowledge and skill in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge and experience working with Workday or another HRIS system.
How to Apply:
To learn more or apply for this position, click here: https://bcbskc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/BCBS_External_Career_Site/job/Corporate-Office-Kansas-City-MO/Compensation-and-Workforce-Analyst_R4607