Sizewise designs and manufactures some of the best medical equipment on the market, and we’re always aiming to make the best better by keeping up with the latest trends and innovations within our competitive space. Plus, we give back to our communities through time, money, and resources.
We are currently seeking a Benefits and Onboarding Associate. Headquartered in Lenexa, this administrative role works closely with new hires and current staff helping them through the onboarding process as well as handling benefits enrollment and questions.
Our ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience handling benefits for a large, multi-state employer.
Specific tasks include:
- Prepare and distribute onboarding notices of new employees
- Input new employee information into the current system ensuring accuracy
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquires; act as lead on open enrollment
- Assist employees with understanding of benefit programs by establishing communications channels, including announcements, booklets, pamphlets, meeting, seminars, and hot lines
- Administer benefit programs by maintaining employee database; responding to requests; interpreting policies and procedures; researching problems; providing information; establishing and maintaining a working relationship with benefit providers
- Ensure accuracy of all benefits enrollments within the system to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information; Performs quality checks/audits of benefits related data
- MaintainsÂ employee confidence by keeping benefit information confidential
Sizewise provides a full benefits package which includes:
- Health & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Affordable premiums with health insuranceÂ deductibles of $750 individual/$1500 family
- Company paid life insurance of $50,000
- Company paid short term disability
- 401k company match with immediate vesting
- Additional voluntary benefits available
- Casual work attire
Come join us and make a difference in the lives of patients all over the country. We are Sizewise, and we are Designed to healT.