We are looking for a full-time Technical Recruiter for our Human Resources team at our world headquarters in the Olathe, Kansas. In this role, youâ€™ll be responsible serving as a primary recruiter for assigned business segments. You’ll work closely with stakeholders to proactively understand needs for assigned positions including developing knowledge of new technologies and products that could influence future recruitment needs, and develop pipelines and source qualifie candidates to meet these needs. Other essential functions include:
- Conduct candidate searches using existing sourcing options (LinkedIn, job boards, social media, networks, ATS) to connect with and develop candidate interest
- Interview for assigned positions including reviewing candidate applications and resumes for relevant skills, experience and education
- Research innovative recruitment strategies and programs and recommend suggestions to recruitment leadership
- Plan and attend recruitment events and conduct presentations to increase Garmin’s presence and generate candidate interest
- Assist with the annual creation of a strategic sourcing plan for assigned business segment(s).
- Partner with a senior team member to review personnel turnover report and assist in identifying methods for increasing retention through improved recruitment efforts.
- Demonstrate a commitment to data integrity by ensuring accurate, complete and thorough documentation and tracking for each candidate in Garmin’s ATS by updating it in a timely manner and verifying accuracy through reports
- Ensure compliance with HR related legislation and policies with oversight from HR management and Legal
- Demonstrate a focus on providing exemplary service to the business by achieving annual hiring goals
Qualified candidates possess Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or another relevant discipline AND a minimum of 3 years work experience performing a substantially similar role OR a Masterâ€™s degree in HR, Business or relevant discipline AND a minimum of 1-year experience performing a substantially similar role OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Candidates must also possess excellent academics consisting of a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher. Other requirements include:
- Demonstrated understanding of HR related legislation, practices, processes, programs and technology
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment and passion for recruitment and a focus in hiring quality candidates
- Demonstrated focus on accountability and achieving recruitment and retention goals
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution experience
- Demonstrated capacity to mentor or train others
Garmin International is an equal opportunity employer.Â Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteranâ€™s status, age or disability.