Working at University Health is about making a difference. It’s providing the best care to every patient every day.
University Health (UH), is committed to being a leader in providing a culturally inclusive workplace for our employees. UH is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate our differences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless, but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, language, age, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, socioeconomic status, literacy, disability, mobility, abilities, veteran status and any other category protected by applicable law.
Participates in the design, implementation and administration of various compensation programs. Responsibilities include job evaluations, job description preparation, market analysis, salary administration and annual compensation planning. Acts in the capacity of a subject matter expert in the administration of incentive plans and clinical/career ladder programs. Works collaboratively with other Human Resources staff contributing to priorities and timely delivery of department services.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience
- Five years experience with progressive responsibility in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
- Experience working with all levels of management
- Working knowledge of FLSA, Fair Pay Act, and other government regulations
- Statistical analysis and mathematical aptitude
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of a computerized HRIS
- Certified Compensation Professional designation
- Healthcare industry experience
- Knowledge of Workday