Location: Kansas City, Missouri
DCA Outdoor, Inc, is a national, vertically integrated green industry organization with a goal to streamline the production and distribution of landscape products. We are experiencing rapid growth and adding this newly created position to our team! We are looking for a Recruiter who is outgoing and demonstrates strong networking skills and a solid foundational knowledge of HR rules and regulations. The successful candidate will have the intuitive ability to read people to put the right person in the right seat. If you like variety, are process oriented, enjoy working independently in a fast-paced environment and are highly organized, we want to hear from you!
- Talent Acquisition: Source, interview and hire top-tier candidates for open positions within the organization.
- Onboarding/Offboarding: Organize, streamline, and oversee the onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure employees have a best-in- class experience with the company.
- Human Resources Support: Provide departmental support in the preparation and distribution of a variety of communication materials, manage small projects that may be assigned.
- Associateâ€™s Degree or two years substantially similar recruiting experience
- Must possess a minimum of two years recruiting work experience
- Must possess a minimum of one year onboarding/offboarding training or experience
- Demonstrates intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now talent module
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree from an accredited four year college or university
- To submit your application for this position, please go to www.dcaoutdoor.com/careers
- Completion of Culture Index survey. Without survey completion, your application will not be considered. To complete a survey, please visit: https://go.apply.ci/s/A550CC0000