* Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resource, Accounting, Business Management or related area.
* One (1) year administrative support, accounting, or human resources related experience.
* Minimum qualification can be substituted with an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Preferred qualifications (for Job Posting):
* Experience with employee compensation and Onboarding.
* HR Certification (I.E. SPHR/PHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-CP)
Typical Essential Duties:
â€¢ Supervises staff to include: prioritizing and assigning work; conducting performance evaluations; coordinating staff training; and implementing hiring, discipline, and termination procedures.
â€¢ Verifies, processes, enters, extracts, and/or updates employee data into systems; maintains database, systems, documentation, and journal entries and other records; and prepares and reviews reports; work may involve analyzing, verifying, and approving information and requests to ensure that information is accurate, consistent, and complies with applicable laws, policies, and procedures.
â€¢ Identifies, analyzes, and troubleshoots problems/discrepancies related to human resources-related operations and processes; work may involve providing guidance to employees on related matters, evaluating information and processes, and making recommendations to improve operational and process efficiency.
â€¢ Coordinates with employees, students, new hires, staff, supervisors, retirees, and other internal and external staff, departments, and agencies to communicate specific, technical, and/or general information; provide customer service; resolve discrepancies and other issues requiring specialized knowledge; and facilitate departmental operations.
â€¢ Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
â€¢ This job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the business needs of the department.
Special Instructions to Applicants (for Job Posting):
* Cover letter, resume, and transcripts are required and must be attached to the online application in order to receive any consideration. https://jobs.mcckc.edu/postings/27418
* Interviews will be conducted by a hiring committee.