Duties and responsibilities
- Welcome staff and other visitors to the office.
- Ensure completion of sign-in procedures.
- Direct incoming calls and correspondence appropriately.
- Create and distribute office communication as needed.
- Create monthly company newsletter.
- Help plan and organize company events as needed.
- Ensure management of the facilities. Coordinate building issues with the building owner as necessary.
- Work with vendors to keep pricing for various services reasonable and competitive, and coordinate any service concerns.
- Order office supplies.
- Stock and maintain cleanliness of supply rooms, CafÃ©, and kitchenette.
- Set up conference rooms with meeting materials and refreshments as needed. Cater lunch when requested.
- Prepare FedEx/US mail packages. Deliver to post office as necessary.
- Make trips to complete bank deposits as necessary.
- Book travel (international and domestic) and make sure hotel and transportation accommodations have been made for each trip for employees and visitors as requested.
- Prepare expense reports for leadership as necessary. Submit to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Assist in calendar management, meeting scheduling, and coordinating for senior leadership.
- Assist Accounts Payable with weekly payments and purchase orders.
- Update extension lists, company directory, and other lists with new hires/terminations.
- Order business cards for Euronet and epay employees.
- Organize the â€˜Lunches with Mikeâ€™ program.
- Continually update front desk handbook with any modifications, additions, or notes to existing job duties.
- Assist with employee onboarding to include creating first day schedule, picture taking, drafting employee announcement email, touring, and introductions.
- Support Executive Assistants as needed.
- Perform administrative tasks and projects for all departments upon request.
- 2-year degree. In lieu of degree, 2-4 years of relevant administrative experience. BA/BS preferred.
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization, accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and scope.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exudes an energetic and outgoing personality.
- Willingness and gracefulness to change direction and speed when circumstances demand.
- Ability to recognize where processes can be improved and take the initiative to improve them.
- Ability to analyze and anticipate the needs of managers, employees and team members and their projects.
- Dependable regarding attendance
- Accountable and respectful
- Time sensitive regarding projects and providing follow up
- Business savvy
- Quick learner
- Fast-paced and quick to respond
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Organized and attentive
- Team player
What’s in it for you:
Euronet Worldwide Inc. offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Click here to apply for this position: https://www.euronetworldwide.com/careers-2/