Blue Cross & Blue Shield Kansas City is seeking applications for a full-time HRIS Analyst to join our growing HR Team!
Blue KCâ€™s Mission is to provide affordable access to healthcare and to improve the health of our members. At Blue KC, we never stop asking the big questions, because that’s the only way we get to the big ideas. For 80 years, all our big ideas have had one thing in common: better healthcare for our members, partners, physicians and the community we call home. We’re
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for understanding core Human Resources (HR) business processes in Workday, and supporting and maintaining core HR systems that deliver those processes. Serves as a functional/technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and subject matter expert; ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, analyzing process and
data flows for process improvement opportunities, and report writing in support of these efforts.
This position requires Human Resource experience and experience working in Workday with an HR focus.
- Work closely with other HRIS team members and business stakeholders in the ongoing support, design, configuration and reporting for Workday.
- Maintain the internal HRIS issues log/ticketing system.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and resource to HR team members and external business partners.
- Act as a liaison between our customers and IT or third-party systems vendors, monitoring interfaces and ensuring successful data transfer; troubleshooting issues, as necessary.
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls and compliance practices.
- Prepare for and support all upgrades, including weekly, monthly and twice-annual upgrades, including testing to ensure quality assurance.
- Assist the Benefit and Recruiting teams with all Workday-related configuration and ongoing support.
- Maintains data accuracy and integrity in HR systems by running reports, auditing output, investigating errors, identifying re-occuring trends, and taking corrective action regarding data integrity issues.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a position responsible for HRIS administration.
- Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flowcharts.
- Advanced skills using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful work experience in problem solving, analytics and handling confidential data.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in business, human resources, computer science, or other relevant academic discipline.Â
- Experience with cloud-based HRIS