The Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy. Collaborates with senior leadership to understand, strategize and achieve the organizations goals.
- Strategic business advisor to the executive leadership team to set the overall direction from a business, organization, and people perspective.
- Mentors and directs HR team and initiatives in the areas of training, workforce planning, employee relations, benefits administration and payroll.
- Develops strong working relationships with other executives, management and staff, providing advice, guidance, and coaching as needed.
- Works closely with benefits broker (TPA) to research and implement employee health benefit plans. Leads the annual benefits open enrollment meetings and benefit administration.
- Manages and administers company 401(k) plan, including annual testing and auditing.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizationâ€™s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance with the support of third-party experts/organizations.
- Collaborates with the Leadership Team to identify staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business, HR or equivalent relevant experience required
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR or advanced certification a plus
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in a HR/Payroll setting
- Minimum 3-5 years leading and developing a team
- A comprehensive understanding of employment law
- A strong understanding of payroll regulations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite required
- Strong knowledge working with Paycom payroll and HRIS desired
- Manufacturing environment experience desired
- Manage company wide communication, calendar and intranet
- Proven ability to coach, counsel and advice leadership teams to achieve performance and high employee engagement
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be a team-oriented professional who can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, to be proactive, to work independently of day-to-day supervision
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
To lead, develop and assess skills of team to ensure providing constructive feedback and addressing performance concerns
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
How to apply:
Click here to apply for this position: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=12279&clientkey=FD8A264E0ECEA699E9F7E393EE7DB847