As a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, our focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety and ease of use in every market we serve. That makes us an engineering and
technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields.
Do you speak geek? Weâ€™re seeking a tech-savvy recruiter to find top talent for our engineering and IT teams. If youâ€™d like to guide our hiring managers through the candidate selection process, including screening applications and checking references, then send us your own resume.
We are looking for a full-timeÂ technical recruiterÂ for our Human Resources team at our world headquarters in the Olathe, Kansas. In this role, youâ€™ll be responsible serving as primary recruiter to manager and director level for assigned business segments as well as working closely with stakeholders to proactively understand needs for assigned positions including developing knowledge of new technologies and products that could influence future recruitment needs. Other essential functions include:
- Plan and attend recruitment events and conduct presentations to increase Garmin’s presence and generate candidate interest.
- Conduct candidate searches using existing sourcing options (job boards, social media, networks, ATS) to connect with and develop candidate interest.
- Interview for assigned positions including reviewing candidate applications and resumes for relevant skills, experience and education.
- Research innovative recruitment strategies and programs and recommend suggestions to recruitment leadership.
- Partner with a senior team member to review personal turnover report and assist in identifying methods for increasing retention through improved recruitment efforts.Â
- Demonstrate a commitment to data integrity by ensuring accurate, complete and thorough documentation and tracking for each candidate in Garmin’s ATS by updating it in a timely manner and verifying accuracy through reports.
- Ensure compliance with HR related legislation and policies with oversight from HR management and Legal.
- Demonstrate a focus on providing exemplary service to the business by achieving annual hiring goals.
Qualified candidates possess Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or another relevant discipline AND a minimum of 3 years work experience performing a substantially similar role OR a Masterâ€™s degree in HR, Business or relevant discipline AND a minimum of 1-year experience performing a substantially similar role OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Candidates must also possess excellent academics consisting of a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher. Other requirements include:
- Demonstrated understanding of HR related legislation, practices, processes, programs and technology
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment and passion for recruitment and a focus in hiring quality candidates
- Demonstrated focus on accountability and achieving recruitment and retention goalsÂ
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution experienceÂ
- Demonstrated capacity to mentor or train others
Our benefits are designed to lead an evolving marketplace, support innovation and encourage a healthy balance between work and life. They allow our associates to make their own decisions about their wellbeing and future and consistently rank Garmin as a top tier benefits provider when compared to other high-tech employers. We offer a choice of high value medical, dental and vision plans with low or no premiums, to fit your and your familyâ€™s preferences. In addition, Garminâ€™s financial benefits include a generous 401K retirement plan that provides 5% of pay base contribution plus a match of 75 cents for every dollar you contribute to a maximum of 10% of your compensation. The employee stock purchase plan allows for shares to be bought at a 15% discount. Garmin offers many other benefits and perks ranging from wellbeing initiatives, educational assistance and career development, community charity support, and employee discounts just to name a few.
Garmin International is an equal opportunity employer.Â Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteranâ€™s status, age or disability.
To learn more and apply, please visit here.