Job Code: Senior Recruiter
Job Family: Human Resources
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Reports To: Director Talent Acquisition
Location: Overland Park, KS
The Senior Recruiter reports directly to the Director of Recruiting and will perform full cycle recruiting across all levels of Compass Minerals. The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, evaluating best in class talent while creating and delivering an exceptional candidate experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work both individually and as a team member to effectively recruit top talent while delivering outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients. The Senior Recruiter will have the ability to impact and play a vital part in the current and future success of Compass Minerals Talent Acquisition Team.
Essential Job Functions:
Include but are not limited to the following:
(Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities at any time.)
- Core responsibility is to effectively source, screen, select, present and close candidates at all levels of the organization.
- Partner with the HR Team to identify opportunities to ensure exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience during the recruiting process.
- Proven track record of managing a demanding workload, balancing multiple tasks and priorities, and switching gears seamlessly
- Develop and implement our strategic initiatives and sourcing strategies to acquire diverse talent across the enterprise.
- Utilize company partnerships to proactively build candidate pipelines for critical and front line positions.
- Establish successful business partnerships by developing and maintaining effective interpersonal and working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Increase working knowledge of industry by participating in networking events; attending professional associations, coordinate onsite and virtual career fairs to attract diverse top talent.
- Company ambassador assisting with the recruiting efforts and development of our College Internship Program, rotational program and diversity strategy.
- Opportunity to lead and drive Recruiting initiatives.
- HR related projects and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of previous full cycle recruiting within corporate, agency or combination of both within a competitive, fast paced environment.
- Experience recruiting for multiple areas of an organization with the ability to influence leaders at all levels.
- Proven experience driving recruiting strategy for management and above level positions
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Solid selection and interviewing skills with the ability to identify and source strong diverse talent.
- Experience with reporting and managing requisitions within an ATS, preferably with Taleo.
- Exceptional communicator and negotiator.
- Experience leading large projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms.
Compass Minerals is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Compass Minerals is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact 913-344-9200 or email@example.com. October 2020
How to Apply:
Click here to apply for this position.