What We’re Looking For-
Partners with the line management and Human Resources to create effective compensation programs and to resolveÂ issues.Â UnderstandsÂ clientsâ€™ needs, strategies, competitors and marketplace pay issues and makes recommendations that align support for issues with overall compensation objectives ofÂ HNTB.Â ParticipatesÂ in the design, development, implementation and administration of compensation policies and procedures.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’sÂ degreeÂ in Human Resources, Finance or related field
- Demonstrated success in Compensation serving as a business partner to multiple clients.
- Strong analytical, judgment and influencing skills.
- Ability to work successfully and deliver in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Superior multi-tasking ability, attention to detail and process-driven focus.
- Strong excel skills required.
What You’ll Need-
- Serves as a business partner, consulting with HR Directors and line management on compensation related questions and concerns, providing recommendations that support the business and the integrity of HNTB compensation programs.
- Partners with the HR Directors, Workforce Planning and the business to complete job evaluations for positions below the executive level.
- Working with IT and HR, manages the annual merit process, including tools preparation, timeline, communications and implementation.
- Serves as resource to Talent Management for compensation issues related to job offers to external candidates and internal employees below the executive level.
- Working with the Compensation Analyst, completes annual market studies to validate and makes recommendations for changes to existing compensation ranges/structures, geographic differentials, new graduate rates and merit budgets.
- Prepares and delivers education and communication on compensation programs and practices which are tailored to the audience and the business need.
- Research and monitor FLSA compliance, engaging HR and the business and conducting desk audits if applicable.
- Provides compensation analysis and equity reviews as needed to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness and legal compliance of pay practices.
- Administers the Domestic Assignment program, working with HR and Finance as needed.
- Stays abreast of legal or market changes that could impact the competitiveness or compliance of HNTB Compensation programs.Â Makes recommendations for changes as applicable.
- Depending on project size and complexity, either leads projects or assists Compensation Manager on special compensation-related projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years relevant experience
How to Apply:
To learn more or apply for this position, click here.