Who we are:
Spring Venture Group is a leading digital direct-to-consumer sales and marketing company with product offerings focused on the senior market.Â We specialize in distributing Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and related products via our family of brands and dedicated team of licensed insurance agents. Powered by our unique technologies that combine sophisticated marketing, comparison shopping, sales execution, and customer engagement – we help thousands of seniors across the country navigate the complex world of Medicare every day.
What we want:
The HR Generalist works closely with the HR & Employee Experience team, as well as other HR team members and business management, to support and implement human resource-related company policies, practices and programs. This position will also have responsibility for engaging with employees and managers to address HR needs and concerns.
- Support and guide managers in appropriate steps for employee relations concerns and performance management processes and documentation
- Provide policy and process guidance to managers and employees in respect to HR practices
- Work with managers to help facilitate timely and effective employee transitions, such as internal transfers, promotions, and separations
- Provide facilitative support to HR & Employee Experience Director in implementation and assessment of HR programs such as performance management, progressive discipline, onboarding, leadership training, etc.
- Assist with implementation of other HR projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive HR generalist experience
- Demonstrated experience with employee relations and performance management
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and consultative skills
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws and practices including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEO, etc.
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
Spring Venture Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
Click here to learn more or apply for this position.