Ingram’s Magazine is looking for a Data Wizard! We are looking for an experienced individual to manage, maintain, update, research and advise on Data. Needed is a self starter, self managing person to own the database. Must be a Microsoft Outlook mail merge Wizard and able to process e-blasts and large mailings (USPS) accurately and quickly.
The Data Wizard will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns, as well as data collection and list segmentation using the CRM system Goldmine. This role requires an understanding of digital marketing best practices and the ability to effectively contribute to digital communication strategies.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Support internal and external digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with others to coordinate assets and content.
- Act as a point-of-resource in the company for customers and the CRM software.
- Maximize characteristics and benefits of the CRM system.
- Create and interpret data from the software.
- Make sure the CRM’s data is accurate, updated, and reliable.
- Be able to pull information and customize reports from the CRM.
- Maintain data integrity while managing and upgrading the CRM system.
- Begin CRM initiative by implementing enterprise standards, policies, and procedures
- Support digital acquisition and data capture strategies, as well as audience list and database management and integrations
Education and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, marketing, communications or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in email marketing/digital design with a marketing automation system
- 5+ years of experience with CRM software, bonus if you have experience in Goldmine
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and industry best practices
- Ability to think critically, identify solutions and deliver recommendations based on data and analysis
- Understanding of concepts/terms such as: ISP, URL, CAN-SPAM Act, deliverability, etc.
- Proven ability to organize multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work independently and be team-oriented, reliable and dependable.
- Strong initiative, attention to detail and work ethic
- Please send Resume, Cover letter, references to email@example.com
Please send Resume, Cover letter, references to firstname.lastname@example.org